DAppNode is a FOSS (Free Open Source Software) project to create a decentralized infrastructure layer for the new internet. The goal is to provide anyone with the ability to run decentralized crypto-network nodes and participate directly in them without the need for 3rd parties. And we mean anyone, regardless of their technical level.
We’ve grown spectacularly in usage in the past year by becoming the easiest way to run an Eth2 validator and decentralize validation power out of staking pools and exchanges. Our focus in 2021 - 2022 is to build on our product and our experience with PoS in Eth2 to expand horizontally, help decentralize other networks, and offer more flexible options for Eth2 staking.
We are using technologies like Secret Shared Validators (Shamir Secret Sharing), and leverage the economy of our $NODE token to create web3-native products that strengthen the resilience and decentralization of the network while providing value to each of our Node Runners.
We are a 100% remote team that allows you to work from anywhere in the world while meeting every year in-person to create meaningful connections.
We are now looking for you - a highly skilled Project manager - to create, collaborate, and customize the technical evolution of DappNode, as we shape the future infrastructure of the decentralized world.
This is a strategic role - the project manager will have a significant impact on shaping our team and product and keep the company momentum moving upwards.
To align with our initiatives, we are looking for intrinsically motivated, love and understanding of the web3 space and a whole-heartedly passionate person about our mission to transform decentralized ecosystem infrastructure.
We will offer a competitive salary according to experience, with a token package that will ensure the alignment with the mission long term.
Lead projects end to end - from design to delivery, including team management
Define project objectives, project scope, project methodologies, roles & responsibilities. Create our working plans, sprints, processes and schedules.
Hands-on management of multi-discipline engineering projects across the engineering lifecycle.
Outline a budget based on requirements and tracking costs to deliver the project in time and on budget.
Manage a diverse range of stakeholder needs and requirements to achieve the desired outcome.
Ensure high performance and quality deliveries by setting working standards
Manage a technical team - conduct performance processes, provide advice and consultation on personal and technical issues/
Manage and push forward the operations of the business
Establish and maintain good lines of communication across the team.
- This position requires superb organizational skills for the day-to-day task, ability to balance and priorities.
- Proactivity is the name of the game! You are an entrepreneur in your soul. Initiative runs in your veins, and you are a hopeless optimist who believes in people’s ability to move mountains.
- Curiosity, Curiosity, Curiosity. Blockchain is evolving every day. You need to keep up to date with the technology. You must be a fast learner.
- Experienced project manager with full stack / Devops background who has led a number of projects in different companies.
- Hands-on experience working with - Typescript, Docker, Solidity, basics of cryptography
- Deep understanding of Ethereum and Eth2 staking
- Deep understanding of startups and blockchain environments.
- A people person - You are pleasant, sensitive, patient and empathic. Open and receptive to criticism and able to give constructive feedback. Listening to different opinions and advising people is your second nature. You are honest and easy to approach and talk to.
- You see your job as leading by example and growing people. Provide your team members opportunities to flourish.
- An expert communicator - you are a straightforward, confident, strong negotiator who has diplomacy skills that will help you guide, persuade, influence and convince others and make them believe the impossible is in the reach of their hands.
- Transparency, efficiency, and data-informed decision-making processes are essential for you.
- Open source development is not just an ideology but a daily practice for you.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Your place in one of the most exciting and disruptive technologies landscape.
- Remote work with physical meetings with the rest of the team (as per relevant travel restrictions).
- Flexible vacation times - you choose when you take your time off.
- A small and friendly team.
- You’ll be a core part of the team, and your opinion will have a high impact.
- You’ll have the opportunity to see which areas and needs open up and position yourself within the company to seize them.
- Skin in the game - you will have $NODE tokens, whose value will depend on the success of DAppNode, to turn you into a stakeholder/tokens holder!
The ecosystem of decentralized technology is quickly expanding in blockchain, Web3, Node, proof-of-stake, and future unknown tools that we are in the exciting process of creating.
This position is for you if you value exponential professional growth and learning about new technologies initiatives every day. You will have the opportunity to take part and lead - be the engine of that fantastic revolution.
We look forward to meeting you and building this new world of decentralized infrastructure together.
To apply, please send your CV (in english) to email@example.com . Feel free to add your github, conference talks recordings or whatever you think represents you and your work!
We don’t care about your race, your gender, your sexual orientation, ethnicity, or who knows what. We want to empower our people to accomplish their potential, we welcome variety as a source of inspiration, and we regard it as value-added.