2 days ago my dappnode stopped staking. I had to reboot it a couple of times. Then it was staking fine for one day. And again failed…
Sometimes it works back but not all validator are enable. Look likes I had issue with geth. But not sure. I just switched to light client i will see how it goes. I upgraded to lastest geth and prysm ( I dont know why but it was not up to date? Althought auto update is enable).
My internet connection seems rock solid.
Access is done through android, not the easiest to past logs here.
I can upload a 16mb log not sure how usefull it would be. Any input is welcome!
Nuci5 1to hdd
Prysm Version: 1.0.10 (v1.3.3 upstream)
Geth Version: 0.1.14 (v1.10.1 upstream)
Before filing a new topic, please provide the following information.
Core DAppNode Packages versions
- bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- core.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.42
- dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.38, commit: 85e2b4cf
- ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.14
- vpn.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8, commit: f9a8743e
- wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- docker version: Docker version 18.09.8-ce, build 0dd43dd87fd530113bf44c9bba9ad8b20ce4637f
- docker compose version: docker-compose version 1.25.5, build unknown
- platform: linux, x64, 5.9.0-4-amd64
- Disk usage: 56%