first of all my report:
- bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.45, commit: 7b9ad9ad
- https.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.2
- ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.15
- wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8
- wireguard.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.1
- dockerComposeVersion: 1.25.5
- dockerServerVersion: 20.10.6
- dockerCliVersion: 20.10.6
- os: debian
- versionCodename: bullseye
- architecture: amd64
- kernel: 5.10.0-11-amd64
- Disk usage: 35%
Auto Diagnose doesn’t show any errors
Thank you for Dappnode, without it I probably wouldn’t be able to stake within a week including testing on prysm!
When I check my Prysm Dashboard (grafana), I can see that I have multiple dyndns Spikes (10 second spikes). Could this cause any problems?
I don’t get any CPU Temp information. I use an Asrock X300 with an AMD Ryzen 5600 CPU. I can check the CPU temp on bios, so atleast it should generally be available.
If I try to Backup my Prysm Account I get the following System Error Message:
The same goes If I try to exit a validator. I guess the problem is connected with the fact that instead of the validator name only dots show up.
I tried it with Chrome and Edge.
Thank you for your help
EDIT: As a new User I can only post one picture, I will try to add the pictures as answers.