Before filing a new topic, please provide the following information.
- bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- core.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.50
- dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.45, commit: 7b9ad9ad
- ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.15
- vpn.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8, commit: f9a8743e
- wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8
- dockerComposeVersion: 1.25.5
- dockerServerVersion: 19.03.8
- dockerCliVersion: 19.03.8
- os: debian
- versionCodename: bullseye
- architecture: amd64
- kernel: 5.9.0-4-amd64
- Disk usage: 39%
I saved all the logs and it seems Geth, Goerli, Prysm, Prysm Prater and SSV Prater just stopped working for 30 minutes until i turned off the pc and started it again, with grafana logs showing that it wasn’t able to write or read a few minutes before the geth and prysm logs stopped (how did it write those logs then?). Last Grafana data indicates that high CPU usage and thus temperature was not the issue. The System seems to be running solid as before now. The ssd is running pretty hot at up to 90degrees C at sync-up. But warning or critical temperature time shows 0 in the SMART nvme info, so I guess the hardware didnt shut down due to temperature. Attached are some exemplary logs.