Before filing a new topic, please provide the following information.
- bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- core.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.47
- dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.42, branch: v0.2.43, commit: ec541936
- https.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.1
- ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.14
- vpn.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8, commit: f9a8743e
- wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.7
- dockerComposeVersion: 1.25.5
- dockerServerVersion: 20.10.2
- dockerCliVersion: 20.10.2
- os: ubuntu
- versionCodename: focal
- architecture: amd64
- kernel: 5.11.0-25-generic
- Disk usage: 87%
My Geth node is sync’ing just fine regardless of closed ports: 49155, 49154, 49156.
How is it possible for the Geth node to be in sync with closed ports?
If it’s sync’ing just fine, do I still need to open those ports on my router? And why?
Can I assume that the list of ports in [Dappnode | Support | Ports] is a full list of ports that must be opened for the correct functioning of dappnode and all it’s packages?
Please note: I was prevented from uploading a second picture since I am a new user. But I can send you a screenshot of the Dashboard which shows that the Geth node is fully sync’ed regardless of closed ports.