Fresh DAppNode install - I’ve selected Full Node - Geth and then I also installed Nethermind xDai official package.
When I go into the Geth or Nethermind package and look at the network tab it shows a bunch of “Duplicated mapping” errors - and it shows actual duplicate mappings for the same container. It also shows overlapping port numbers between Nethermind and Geth.
Under “Support” → “Ports” the mappings are all over the place. Geth and Nethermind seem to be fighting over the mappings and TCP or UDP on the same port goes to different containers.
There also doesn’t appear to be any way to remove or delete the duplicate port mappings inside either the Geth or the Nethermind package. Yes, I could manually go pick some ports but that’s not at all user friendly. I figured this stuff would work out of the box?
Before filing a new topic, please provide the following information.
- bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.45, commit: 7b9ad9ad
- https.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.2
- ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.15
- wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8
- wireguard.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.1
- dockerComposeVersion: 1.25.5
- dockerServerVersion: 20.10.6
- dockerCliVersion: 20.10.6
- os: debian
- versionCodename: bullseye
- architecture: amd64
- kernel: 5.10.0-9-amd64
- Disk usage: 20%