Greetings! Have been lurking and found some great tips already, so thanks in advance for all the support everyone here offers.
I’m having an odd issue where things seem to not be loading right.
In the auto-diagnose support section, here’s what it says:
Core DAppNode Packages ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth are not running
- Go to the System tab and restart each stopped DAppNode Package. Please inspect the logs to understand cause and report it if it was not expected
The activity section of the Support tab shows the various errors being received: http://b3.ms/vzV9pQz03AwR In short, it’s not connecting to various remote servers to download what is needed.
And when I pull up the system packages, Ipfs keep saying “restarting” - but when I force a restart and it changes to “running,” it then changes back to “restarting” shortly thereafter. If you pull up the logs for Ipfs, here’s what it says over and over again:
Found IPFS fs-repo at /data/ipfs
Error: failed to parse multiaddr “”: empty multiaddr
ipfs version 0.7.0
Any tips here? Scratching my head and could really use an assist!
- bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.40, commit: 6838be01
- ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.14
- vpn.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8, commit: f9a8743e
- wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
- dockerComposeVersion: 1.25.5
- dockerServerVersion: 20.10.2
- dockerCliVersion: 20.10.2
- os: debian
- versionCodename: bullseye
- architecture: amd64
- kernel: 5.10.0-6-amd64
- Disk usage: 5%