Prysm is not available: Make sure you select an available client in the web3signer at packages > web3signer > config > Beacon Chain Consensus Layer Client

After manually updating my Dappnode Core and then updating Prysm to v2.1.4, I keep getting the following warning in the Prysm logs:

level=warning msg=“Could not determine if beacon chain started” error=“could not setup beacon chain ChainStart streaming client: rpc error: code = Unavailable desc = connection error: desc = “transport: Error while dialing dial tcp 172.33.0.9:4000: connect: no route to host”: could not connect” prefix=validator

And in the Notifications I am told that:

prysm is not available Make sure you select an available client in the web3signer at packages > web3signer > config > Beacon Chain Consensus Layer Client

In the BeaconChain logs, I see this:

level=error msg=“Error retrieving checkpoint origin state and block: error requesting state by id = finalized: Get “https://checkpoint-sync.dappnode.io/eth/v2/debug/beacon/states/finalized”: dial tcp: lookup checkpoint-sync.dappnode.io on 127.0.0.11:53: server misbehaving” prefix=main

=====================================================

Core DAppNode Packages versions

• bind.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.6
  • core.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.57
  • dappmanager.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.52, commit: c7c74340
  • https.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.1.3
  • ipfs.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.17
  • vpn.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8, commit: f9a8743e
  • wifi.dnp.dappnode.eth: 0.2.8

System info

• dockerComposeVersion: 1.25.5
  • dockerServerVersion: 20.10.2
  • dockerCliVersion: 20.10.2
  • versionCodename: bullseye
  • architecture: amd64
  • kernel: 5.9.0-4-amd64
  • Disk usage: 39%

Update: emptied ‘checkpoint for fast sync’ field in config and restarted Prysm. It was able to sync and start normally, but my validator still complains that:

level=warning msg=“No validating keys fetched. Trying again” prefix=validator

Do I have to re-import my keystore via Web3signer ?

Final update: had to manually import my keys into Web3signer, as it apparently hadn’t happened automatically.
Followed the procedure here: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.