Install without full disk encryption?

I’m using Dappnode from an ISO install. The ubuntu install prompts full disk encryption feature which later requires a passphrase be to entered with every restart. This means manual intervention at the computer every time there is a power outage (no OpenVPN at this phase of startup). I searched on Ubuntu forum and only solution (for non-developer like me) is a fresh install. Before I nuke my disk with a new install, can you tell me if Dappnode install package will allow me to install without disk encryption? Thanks for your help! I support Gitcoin.

I did not understand exactly this phrase The ubuntu install prompts full disk encryption feature which later requires a passphrase be to entered with every restart. because dappnode uses Debian installation process. If you install DAppNode using the ISO Install - Documentation it will not ask you to encrypt the disk. Full disk encryption is something the user can do but is not mandatory, and even I think is not common for now between the users who use dappnode I think.